Breaking of rules from a Tribe

chumaka

Breaking of rules from a Tribe

Postby chumaka » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 pm

So a tribe named Vachkyrie killed me and my passive Argi, on no reason. 5 minutes prior to that I saw them near me and looked at them and saw they were Lvl 15, so obviously I cannot just take offense to them. So I don't do anything or say anything.
They just proceed to grab me from the back and kill me and then kill the bird.

This is pretty much griefing on top of all, I had like 450 darts on me, had a giga in front of me and was gonna try to tame it. Anyways, hope action is taken.
nDarkwind

Re: Breaking of rules from a Tribe

Postby nDarkwind » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:37 am

chumaka wrote:So a tribe named Vachkyrie killed me and my passive Argi, on no reason. 5 minutes prior to that I saw them near me and looked at them and saw they were Lvl 15, so obviously I cannot just take offense to them. So I don't do anything or say anything.
They just proceed to grab me from the back and kill me and then kill the bird.

This is pretty much griefing on top of all, I had like 450 darts on me, had a giga in front of me and was gonna try to tame it. Anyways, hope action is taken.
Regardless of their level if they attack, you can attack back. You can always defend yourself.
Maybe it would have been best if you tried to communicate you were aiming to tame, they could have felt threatened of your presence.
So while this is a PvPvE server you have to expect some form of combat while online, be it wild or player.