Rule breaker

Vel

Rule breaker

Postby Vel » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi,

Eddyr and Rashida, formerly known as Tribe of Eddyr, presently N'gui, broke rules.

The first was that they raided me and they threw all the stuff they could not carry away, which constitutes griefing, not to mention they were acting friendly and attacked me when I was typing and replying back, with the reason them attacking me in the first place being: 'sry I thought you were attacking' (not breaking rules but just being ridiculous and despicable). FYI I was looking at them raiding my base but didn't retaliate because I was alone and don't want to lose more stuff.. but they did it anyway.

I was waiting for an admin to come on to mete out some punishment but the following day they raided me again, and they wiped out all my passive dinos and my entire base. (They dropped some wild dinos to help them too). This was done while I was offline so I really have nothing else to say about them.

With that said, it is strike 2 for them. They play on the wee hours of the night so it might be difficult to spot them.

Regards,
Vel
Hiddenseek
Site Admin

Re: Rule breaker

Postby Hiddenseek » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:56 am

Unfortunately, as unfair as it is, we can not act unless we have proof. Screenshots, videos or tribelog screenhots, anything that can help us to make sure we are not punishing innocent people.

We will however keep an extra eye out, and watch them closely if we spot them. I appreciate you reporting this =)
Vel

Re: Rule breaker

Postby Vel » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 am

Unfortunately i don't have any videos of them doing what they did as i don't video my gameplay, i do have tribe logs however.

posted image