Potential Server Wipe

Intrelzar

Re: Potential Server Wipe

Postby Intrelzar » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:14 am

i understand your position our last server we was alpha with a average pop of 30-70 then they started talking about a wipe and it dropped to 10-20 and is even less now the wipe has happned and we have left :( and i dont think we will stay as we came here to become Alpha by fighting the current alpha and taking their title off them as the server has reset we will likely move on again :(

Good luck and good hunting o/
nDarkwind

Re: Potential Server Wipe

Postby nDarkwind » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 am

Intrelzar wrote:i understand your position our last server we was alpha with a average pop of 30-70 then they started talking about a wipe and it dropped to 10-20 and is even less now the wipe has happned and we have left :( and i dont think we will stay as we came here to become Alpha by fighting the current alpha and taking their title off them as the server has reset we will likely move on again :(

Good luck and good hunting o/
The server never had an "alpha" over the past 2weeks so your tribe would have been disappointed with what it had to offer. The rates/settings gave people bases but that was it. The shit talking in chat was all you got.

But good luck where ever you lot end up.